The Tatitlek Corporation and its subsidiaries provide construction services and management for the U.S. Armed Forces, numerous agencies of the U.S. Government, and commercial clients. The Company has significant experience and expertise in general contracting, design-build and construction management. Projects include: new construction, vehicle barriers, geothermal system installation, building envelope repair, and range training facility design and construction.
Our certified project managers work with customers in a collaborative environment to develop targeted solutions for customer requirements focusing specifically on parameters of cost, schedule, function and quality. Our people and management approach consistently delivers projects that achieve stakeholder and customer performance requirements.
Training and Live Fire Facilities
- Convoy/Raid Live Fire Improvements
- Automated Range Safety Systems
- Deployment Load-out Simulators
- Range Reconditioning and Modernization
New Construction and Renovation
- Barrier Systems
- Green Building
Facility Performance Improvement
- Geothermal and HVAC Upgrades
- Roof System Maintenance and Replacement
- Facility Energy Assessment and Retro-Commissioning
- Building Envelope Assessment and Improvement
For more information about Tatitlek’s Construction services please contact us through our Business Inquiries portal.