Tatitlek Construction Services, Incorporated and Port Fidalgo Constructors, Incorporated provide construction services and management for the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers, numerous agencies of the U.S. government, as well as commercial clients. These subsidiaries have significant experience and expertise in general construction, to include design-build and bid-build projects. Projects include new construction, renovations, complete remodels, building-envelope repair, and range-training-facility design and construction.
Our certified project managers work with customers in a collaborative environment to develop targeted solutions for customer requirements, focusing specifically on parameters of safety, cost, schedule, function and quality. Our people and management approach consistently deliver projects that achieve stakeholder and customer performance requirements.
Training and Live-Fire Facilities
- Convoy/Raid Live-Fire Improvements
- Automated Range-Safety Systems
- Deployment Load-out Simulators
- Range Reconditioning and Modernization
New Construction and Renovation
- Barrier Systems
- Green Building
Facility Performance Improvement
- Geothermal and HVAC Upgrades
- Roof-System Maintenance and Replacement
- Facility Energy Assessment and Retro-Commissioning
- Building Envelope Assessment and Improvement