Thanks to quick response from TTC’s leadership team, corporate headquarters have remained open since May 2020.
Employee safety has remained a top priority by closely following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, establishing separate employee workspaces, and following a strict social distancing and masking policy.
While the corporate office remains open to shareholders, with the rise of the Omicron Variant, we kindly request shareholders schedule meeting time in advance by contacting email@example.com or 907-339-8675.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Do not visit the office if you or anyone in your household:
- has a temperature over 100.4 F
- displays symptoms such as a cough, headache, loss of taste or smell, fever or shortness of breath
- has tested positive for COVID-19, regardless of vaccination status
- If you are in ‘close contact’ with an infected person, please adhere to guidelines and refrain from visiting the office for five days after exposure
- When in the office, practice social distancing by keeping six feet of space between you and others, and be mindful of proper hygiene such as frequent hand washing or sanitizing.
Note: Your temperature may be taken upon entering the corporate office.