The Tatitlek Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), is a SBA certified Small Disadvantaged Business and 8(a) program participant; Seaport-e Prime with two Dahlgren-based Navy contracts.
Tatitlek is an ANC, SBA certified SDB and 8(a) program participant who, as the prime contractor for the SEAPORT-e contract, has full life cycle facilities support capability in the following areas: systems engineering, tactical and commercial computer systems support, preventive maintenance, network design, operations and maintenance, facility equipment preventive maintenance services, systems administration, computer operations, helpdesk support, configuration management, computer assisted design (CAD) services, application development and data management.
Tatitlek has over 100 personnel supporting the needs of the war fighter at the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Dahlgren, VA. Support is provided to the Sites Planning Agent, W63 and the Integrated Warfare Systems Laboratory (IWSL) supporting W63. In order to fully support operational requirements, we have a location of over 12,000 square feet located in Dahlgren VA.
GeoNorth (Tatitlek) is an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC) and SBA Small Disadvantaged Business and 8(a) program participant; the proposed Prime for this Seaport-e contract.
GeoNorth is an IT company with a proven reputation supporting Navy at NSWC Dahlgren and Crane. GeoNorth is a SBA-Certified SDB, ANC, and an 8(a) Program participant that retains Top Secret Facility Clearance under a variety of NAICS Codes. GeoNorth has been providing the Navy client with custom application development solutions, staff augmentation, enterprise GIS systems support, professional support services, operations and maintenance (O&M), life-cycle project, program management, systems planning, configuration and change management, training, data management, analysis, and visualization for over 21 years. This experience has accumulated managing multiple Navy contracts enabling us to understand DoN needs and be able to anticipate potential issues through our vast experience.
GeoNorth will continue to be the Prime contractor on the following NSWCDD SeaPort-e TO efforts:
- N00178-14-D-7295-0006, G Department Calibration and Repair Support Services (starts February 2016)
- N00178-14-D-7295-0004, V Department Lab Operations Support Services (Lab Ops)
- N00178-14-D-7295-0005, V Department System Administration Support Services (System Admin)
- N00178-14-D-7295 FC01, Professional, Technical, and Management Support Services at NSWC Crane
- N00178-13-C-1021, Metrology and Calibration Laboratory Support Services (MetCal)
- N00178-14-D-7295/0002, Center for Surface Combat Systems (CSCS) Operational Support Services
- N00178-14-D-7295-0003, Submarine Launched Ballistic Missile (SLBM) Services
URS Federal Technical Services is a large business and is a current Seaport-e contract holder.
URS is a SeaPort-e, large business seat holder, with a proven record of accomplishment supporting NSWCDD, NSWC Crane, and Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Newport Division by managing people, processes, technologies, and mission-critical assets. URS is approved as a subcontractor on 144 other SeaPort-e prime contracts. URS designs, integrates, and delivers innovative service solutions to all branches of the U.S. military, federal, and civilian agencies and the intelligence community. URS’s agility, customer-first approach, robust portfolio of services, and systems administrative experience enable them to quickly respond with solutions that achieve outcomes with value. URS has the industry knowledge to understand the demanding challenges their customers face and they have the domain expertise to solve them with a passion for excellence.
- N00178-03-D-4042/N412 – NUWC, Newport, Technical, Analytical, Administrative, & Systems Engineering Support Services
- N00178-03-D-4042/TO 0019 – NSWCDD, Electromagnetic Environmental Effects (E3) Engineering and Technical Services
- N00178-03-D-4042/FC21 – NSWC Crane, Engineering, Technical, Acquisition Engineering & Program Management Support Services, Expeditionary Systems Engineering Branch (JXSP)
- N00178-03-D-4042/FC25 – NSWC Crane, Technical and Management Support Services for the EO Dept
- N00178-03-D-4042/TO EH03 – NAVSEA DC, Team Submarine Enterprise Wide Support Services
FTI is an ISO 9001:2008 registered (Certificate No. US005541-1), Small Business under SeaPort-e in all Zones under Contract No. N00178-04-D-4051.
FTI is an ISO 9001:2008 registered (Certificate No. US005541-1), Small Business under SeaPort-e in all Zones under Contract No. N00178-04-D-4051. They are a diverse professional support services provider whose primary customer is the U.S. Federal Government. A proven, employee- and customer-focused provider of mission-critical information systems and technical support services to government and private sector organizations worldwide, their professionals combine the technical depth, breadth and experience of a large firm with the agility, efficiency and personal service that only a smaller firm can offer. Within this environment, FTI supports a wide range of professional and intelligence services. With a Top Secret certified headquarters in Fairfax, VA, FTI coordinates and manages over 200 employees at government locations worldwide.
- NSWC Indian Head Division (NSWC IHD) – Joint Integrated Air and Missile Defense Organization Administrative, Financial and Information Systems Support Services, Contract N00178-04-D-4051/FG03
- NSWCDD – Combat Systems Simulation Support Services, Contract N00178-04-D-4051/0005
- AEGIS Technical Representative (TECHREP) – Professional Support Services, Contract N00178-04-D-4051/EH01
- NSWC IHD – Administrative, Data Management, and Clerical Functions; Contract N00178-04-D-4051/FG02